Re: [orca-list] best desktop for orca on ubuntu 18.04

I guess factors like machine strength, comfort level and need for
features will determine the answer.

Mate as it is very simple and streight forward will be ok with most
users of Orca.

It has an old style classical menu that most of us have grown up with.

But Gnome is equally great and has a lot of advantages.

Accessing programs quickly is one of those things.

It also has more memory requirement and so has that performance lag on
machines with leser ram.

But if you are going for presentations and wish that the screen looks
good to sighted people as well then Gnome is just fine and Orca will
certainly work great with it.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.