Re: [orca-list] Slack clinet with Orca?

Matt - Envrin Group via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
Has anyone here had any success in running the Slack desktop client
with Orca?  I'm running Linux Mint / Ubunut, and it installs fine, but
when I open it screen reader doesn't pick up anything.  It's the same
as trying Skype -- open the client, and screen reader  goes silent.

I suspect they're both Electron applications, based on Chromium. Once Chromium
accessibility is working with Orca and the applications are updated, you may
have more success.