[orca-list] OffTopic: LaTeX inside Markdown with Pandoc

Hi everyone,

Since both markdown and LaTeX are so helpful for blind people to produce nicely formatted documents without having to worry about the visual details, I thought I would ask here if anybody has mixed LaTeX and markdown successfully when using Pandoc to produce documents containing tables.

Feel free to respond off-list directly to me:
fernando f123 org

My specific issue is that table-related LaTeX code is currently being ignored by Pandoc, while markdown is being processed without issues.

Thanks,

Fernando