[orca-list] Multiple App Profiles

As far as I can find, when I set up an additional profile and switch to it in Orca, the changes do not apply to the application-unique preferences, such as Firefox. However, an application-unique preference dialog has no option for multiple profiles in the general settings. The only way I've found to do this is to manually replace the app configuration file in the app settings directory and restart Orca. Is there an easier way that I'm overlooking? I would like to have multiple configurations for apps to change app-specific key bindings on the fly by cycling through the profiles. For example, to change the up/down and left  right arrow keys to apply to table navigation without having to hold down the alt and shift keys, then switch the same keys to apply to structural navigation, such as headings and links, or words and lines.
Thank you.