Re: [orca-list] Anyone figured out Discord under Orca?

Hello,

Dňa 15. 8. 2020 o 2:48 Rastislav Kish via orca-list napísal(a):
And as for switching between browsing and focus mode, well, it may be just me, but I feel like Orca does this all the time, on all pages. :)

Like.. yes, it sometimes announces the change, but many times I end up surprised, why I can't move just to find out, that I'm in focus mode.

I don't like auto modes switching, it would be best, if it was possible to completely turn this off.

This is already configurable.

Press ctrl+Orca+space while the Firefox window is in focus, switch to the last tab on the right hand side and explore the checkboxes.

Greetings

Peter