[orca-list] off topic Libre Office expert which can speak in Czech or slovak here?

Hi all,

because I had some issues with my virtual Win machine and I don't want to use it again, I need to learn Libre office advancet text formatting. My books distributor has some requirements and I need to learn creating automated content, header and footer etc in Libre Office with Orca.

Is some Libre Office expert from Czech or Slovakia, which uses Libre Office Writer with Orca daily and can tell me, how to do some things, please contact me out of list, thanks,

Pavel