[orca-list] Orca losing capslock after connecting BT headphones bug

Hi folks,

first of all, my configuration is Ubuntu mate 20.04 64-bit, Orca 3.39.1 PRE (just pulled from master), and my keyboard configuration is laptop.

I have a problem, where after connecting bluetooth headphones, capslock key is no longer blocked by Orca. I can still use it as a modifier, but I will unintentionally switch capslock as well every time I do so.

The only usable solution I've noticed in this state is to restart Orca by pressing alt+super+S twice. After that, Orca will regrab the key and everything will work as usual, until I connect the headphones next time.

It is quite unpleasant, I've managed to lose my wired headphones somehow, so until I get newones, I have to use BTones in school. As I move from class to class, I'm transferring my laptop in closed state, where headphones disconnect as well. After opening it, they'll connect again swiftly, but I always have to restart orca first in order to be able to work properly.

In combination with situations, where Orca turns off, but for some reason doesn't turn on again, this can get quite tricky.

Does anyone have a similar issue?

It seems to be related to BT headphones in general, as both of mine are causing this issue. Disconnecting is not a problem though, interestingly.

Best regards

Rastislav