[orca-list] Ask for your technical advice on braille keyboard input.

Dear all developers of ORCA,

I'd like to ask for your technical advice about Braille Input through Braille Notetaker keyboard.
As far as I know, ORCA supports the connection of braille notetakers through BRLTTY. Once connected, I can use the Braille keyboard to type characters.
However, BRLTTY only accepts computer braille input, not English Braille Grade 2 or UEB input.
I want to type in English braille grade2 or UEB code using braille notetaker keyboard.
I looked at the manuals of ORCA and BRLTTY, but I didn't find any settings that support them.
So I created a braille input program and tried to get it to communicate with ORCA through AT-SPI.
As a result, I entered the braille key and transferred it to the G-editor once, but the string was not edited more than once. On multiple attempts I get an at-spi error.

The source code written in Python is as follows:

I used the at-spi method, and if I run the following methods multiple times, an error occurs.

(obj = accessible object of app(ex. G-editor))

obj.set_text_contents(new_contents)

or

obj.delete_text(start_pos, end_pos)

or

obj.insert_text(position, text, length)

I want to find a way to send multiple strings to the G-editor through ORCA without any AT-SPI errors. Furthermore, to find a way to replace the entire paragraph of the G-editor with the one I wrote in braille.
As I said earlier, this is to create a program for Braille keyboard input.
I ask for your help.
Best Regards,