Re: [orca-list] Question about copy and paste link text

Thanks. The control-shift-V was offered as another solution. It's actually kind of a useful feature to be able to copy the html code in some cases, now that I think about it. I'm not sure why I just recently started struggling with it. It's not just email, but any edit field like a forum post, or Facebook post. I'm sure I've copied text in links before without it drawing in the whole link and html code when I pasted it.