Re: [orca-list] Update on Manjaro talking install.

That's one for the bug list.

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021, Matthew Dyer via orca-list wrote:

Matthew

Now however, when installing the packages and following the prompts, I get an
error when the pages are selected.  I get a target not found not matter what
options I select.  There is an opsion in the menu to configure the merrors,
but didn't see a need to change this so just left it at the default.  Thanks.

The other day I reported that I was having problems with the talking manjaro
installer.  Today I made some problem and got the system mounted.  It turns
out that the archetict installer when launched from the desktop doesn't run as
root.  I got around this by launching a terminal and switching to root and all
was fine with partitioning and mounting the system.

Hi all,