Re: [orca-list] Flat review bug in Mate

Hello,

Steps to reproduce
1. Open flash disk.
2. Select some files and copy or cut to the clipboard.
3. Open the folder where you want to paste and press CTRL V.
4. If the file is bigger, you may have window with file operation. Press numpad 7 or numpad 9 and nothing happens. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. And that's the problem. 5. If the problem is, restart orca by typing orca -r to alt F2 or make key stroke on it, I have CTRL Shift R.

Expected result
I would like to read time elapsed and how high is the coppied or cutted file.

Best regards

Vojta.