Re: [orca-list] mapping commands

Hi,

Try bringing up the Orca preferences dialog with ORCA-Space. Then go to
the Key Bindings tab.

You can reassign any key to any action here.

HTH,

On Thursday, 17 June 2021, at 23:54, K0LNY <glenn@ervin.email> wrote:
Hi,
I want to map a couple commands in Orca.
I want to make the check time to be insert F12, and if there is the equivalent of insert B
like in Jaws, for reading the current dialog box, I want to map Orca to use insert + B.
If anyone knows how to get started, with this, I'd much appreciate some info on getting
started.
Thanks.

Glenn

Ishe
The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.