Re: [orca-list] FYI.

Hi Hwaen Ch'uqi,

yes I fully realized that having posted what I meant as a request rather than a
rebuke.

Anyway maybe I can help solve the issue you mentioned.

In that aim could you please send me a document with one of the zoom links that make Orca crash. Then I would try to reproduce the issue and hopefully find its
cause or at least help the upstream developers to find it.

Please indicate too the version of Orca you are running (orca -v will tell you) and the version of voxin in use like 3.3-rc5 or similar,included in the name of
the archive you downloaded, and also the version of speech-dispatcher.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Didier