Re: [orca-list] Continual reading problem

I just tested by writing a long sentence and hitting enter between
every word, but when I scrolled up and hit Orca+;, I couldn't tell any
difference from reading when a sentence is all on one line...
Admittedly, I'm pretty sure I'm using the default espeak-ng English
voice, the default speech rate, and I'm unable to check what my read
by setting is as Orca+spacebar isn't bringing up preferences on my
system for some reason and I have no idea how to make sense of Orca's
config files.

That said, I'm not sure there is a good solution to this problem.
Can't force applications to play nice with Orca, can't force document
makers to make their documents play nice, going into options to toggle
settings as needed is clunky, and making Orca smart enough to know
when to take a virtual breath is hard and to make it run well even
harder.

The only remotely viable solution might be a keyboard shortcut for
toggling the sentence delimiter.

Does make me wonder if if Orca makes a distinction between dos-like
and unix-like line breaks.