[orca-list] For people missing Orca on Ubuntu Mate's login screen

Hello list,

I've just reinstalled my Ubuntu Mate to the latest LTS 22.04., and while
raging over being unable to get numlock to activate on the login screen,
I discovered:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/155679/how-to-enable-numlock-at-boot-time-for-login-screen

Search up arctic on the page to get to the post about overriding the
greeter's settings.

In the file, set screen-reader to true, and proceed according to
instructions.

Note: You don't need to use the other example assignments mentioned in
the post, I used the numlock one, but for now, I kept the ready sound
turned on and I neither have a need to change the background.

After a restart, or maybe even a logout, Orca should be launched on the
login screen as expected.

It works nicely on my machine. I had this trick in mind for longer time,
specifically since Peter Vágner made me aware on other mailing list that
greeters exist.

I realized this could work, but for some reason, I was unable to change
the screen-reader value through gsettings, even when I launched the
appropriate command as lightdm user.

Overriding the scheme was one of the workaround suggestions, and now I
found an example on how to do it.

Best regards

Rastislav