Re: [orca-list] what's the right way to use zoom?

On 12/7/22 07:06, kk's Programming Hub via orca-list wrote:
Till date I haven't been able to attend zoom meetings on my own.

I have zoom client but it is totally inaccessible.

Try the Zoom Web client. It doesn't require you to install anything, as it's entirely a Web application.

When I last used it, my outgoing audio didn't work. I don't know whether it was a networking issue or a Pipewire one. The microphone was detected and appropriately set. I was using Chromium as the browser.