Re: [orca-list] How to make orca less verbose?

Hi Christian,

Pressing P will read the content of the cell and pressing P again the content of the next cell. In Orca Preferences you will hear 'column titel' instead of 'table number of rows and number of colums if you uncheck the checkbox of 'Table announcement' on the Speech tab.

Milton