[orca-list] Windows virtualization in Linux

Hello.
I decided a long time ago that I should try using Linux as my main operating system.
For example, in Linux, I can effectively power off my Nvidia GPU!
But anyway, I need to use some applications in Windows.
I have heard that it is possible to create fast virtualization in Linux.
If someone knows the easiest way to virtualize Windows in Linux, please share how to do it?
Thanks in advance!