Re: [orca-list] Interesting text to speech announcement

Oh I think I see what's happening. I found bash scripts for the docker version in the documentation. So I may not need --the client from the source code after all. It looks like even starting the server from its bash script should work. If so, I don't really trust docker to be very fast, but it should definitely be faster than going through my remote server.

~Kyle