Re: [orca-list] Voice is not changing for a application profile

Hi Christian,

I only use Orca for 3 Voxin voices. I do not have issues with the pitch getting higher and higher. But if I switch several times from profiles the speech rate of the Voxin voices increase. In Orca Preferences I set a shortcut key for speech rate, in my case Orca+Arrow-up and Orca-arrow-down. You also can set a shortcut key for the picht.

Milton