request for numbers and graphs for Release Notes

Due to the number of fine speedups in GNOME 2.14, it would be really
nice to put some attractive graphs in the release notes about things
that are faster.

Did somebody want to get my some hard numbers (and perhaps even some
graphs) that would be suitable for the release notes. Things that I was
thinking of include:
 - Pango rendering;
 - vte; and
 - g_new vs GMemChunk vs GSlice (for the developer section)

Please CC replies, not on list.

Thanks all,

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA