Re: [Planner Dev] % complete column in task tree view

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 10:19 +0900, Sanghyuk Suh wrote:
> Hello,

Hi

> I want to see the % complete column in the task tree view. So, I wrote a patch.
> Please take a look and if possible, apply it in v0.14.

I like the idea, but rather than break string freeze to put this in
place at the last minute, I'd like to wait until after the release so we
can give it the right level of attention and testing.

Don't worry, the next release won't be 1+ year from now.  I'd like to
shoot for a 6 month cycle.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>