Re: [Planner Dev] Bug 128983 – Gantt bar height doesn't match treeview row height

Well, I investigated the issue a bit more and my theory about the tree
view rows is correct. I've used the following
 			gtk_tree_view_get_background_area (tv,
							   path,
							   col,
							   &area);

to retrieve the background area of the first row cell. This gave me the
same result as the row height when things are aligned and a two pixel
difference when there's a misalignment. Now, all that's left to do is
find out where this extra two pixels are coming from. It might be some
widget style that's set on some systems. I will be looking into the tree
view code in order to see where the background height is coming from.
Hopefully that will point to the culprit in the differences. In the
worst case, the code above would solve the problem, but the tree model
isn't always populated when running the update_row_height function in
planner-gantt-chart.c (or at least I don't exactly when it runs after

Francisco