Re: Search path for typelibs

Hello,

Le 13/05/2011, Jonathan Ryan <jryan curious-os com> a écrit :
> Have you considered using jhbuild for a local build enviornment? It
> automatically sets up the correct env variables for you:
> https://live.gnome.org/Jhbuild
I didn't think about it mainly because I thought it's used to build
everything from scratch, while I'm using all Gnome stack from my
distribution and just developing my own software in my HOME dir. But
I'll give a look.

> I think you need your GI_TYPELIB_PATH set correctly.
Ok, thank you very much, I was not looking in the good place, trying to
solve this issue from pygobject point of view, while obviously solution
resides in GI itself. Thanks for the tips.

Damien.