From: Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) [mailto:zeenix gmail com]
Sent: 01 Ekim 2009 Perşembe 19:03
To: Cem Eliguzel
Cc: rygel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: DMR with Rygel

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Cem Eliguzel <celiguzel ubicom com> wrote:
> It would be pleasure for me to contribute to the project.

   Glad to hear but please keep in touch (one good way to do that is
to lurk on our irc channel) so we don't end-up duplicating efforts and
keep the relevant items on TODO in mind.

> Do you see any harm in moving current gst-renderer plugin to the official repo?

   If you mean git.gnome.org then yes, it won't be nice since
git.gnome doesn't allow non-fast-forward pushes. Once the gst-renderer
is in a working shape, it will be merged and pushed to the official
repo so don't worry. :)

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)