Re: Rygel errors while running CTT

Thanks.

On 10/13/2010 02:53 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Alper Guler<aguler ubicom com>  wrote:
And this is the result of  CTT (1.5.00.56) test, which I could complete
after restarting rygel many times:

  Pass:           116
  Fail:             67
  Warning:     21
  N/A:            84
  Total:          288
    Thanks for sharing.

Do you get a better result?
    We mainly run the tests against Tracker plugin but I do try to fix
the bugs in MediaExport as well or tip Jens about them at least. Here
is the results against Tracker:
So, we have similar results. These are against Rygel 0.8.1, right?
And what is the difference of tracker plugin than media-export plugin? I have never tried it. Does it work the same way as media-export?
Failures:	57
Baseline:	53
Recommended:	3
Optional:	2