Re: Mouse pointer size and shape

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 09:45:48PM +0100, Terry Blunt wrote:
> Does anyone know of a way to make the mouse ponter change size, shape or
>
> colour as it is moved?
>
> At high resolution it is so tiny I can hardly see it, and if it's over a
>
> complex background it seems to disappear completely :-(

I use a program called unclutter to remove the pointer from the display when
it stops moving, so you could just make your pointer nice and large and then
use unclutter to remove it when it stops.  Alternatively, I'm sure you could
hack unclutter to do precisely what you want, though I don't know of any
ready-made solution.

Ewan.