signalling sawfish a X11 resolution change

Hi again!

One more issue I have: When I use the screen resolution switcher from
gnome it correctly changes the desktop resolution...

However while metacity somehow detects (or gets signaled) that resolution
change (which basically is a xrandr XxY) sawfish does not. Which mean ones
has to sawfish-client -f restart to make sawfish recognize the new
resolution.

So the question is again: Is anyone working on this ? And if not does
anyone know what/where to change in the code ?

Thanks,
Soeren