Re: Annoying bug with GNOME 2.6 at startup

Christian Marillat wrote:

[...]

I did a quick and (especially) dirty hack, because this patch only check
for WM_NAME. If people can try this patch ?  Seems to work for me, but
I've a minimal GNOME desktop.

Also I can do an experimental package for Debian users.

Christian
[...]

I've tried to apply the patch but i'm a neophyte in regards sawfish inner working, i've patched the sawfish source (using Debian Sid, i've installed the sawfish-lisp-source), but i've some problem compiling the modified load.jl, i guess this isn't the right way to do.

Christian, do i need to modify the source of the sawfish package instead of the sawfish-lisp-source?

Andrea