Re: Printable Docs

Hello Paulo

On Fri, 14 May 2004 14:25:52 +0100
Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos <pocm netvisao pt> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to know if there are any docs for sawfish in printable
> version.

You can get the texi Sawfish Programming Manual file
(http://www.blarg.net/~sand/sawfish/) and convert it to dvi using the
texi2dvi program:

$ texi2dvi sawmill.texi

This will generate sawmill.dvi. You can convert the dvi file to
PostScript and PDF by using dvips and dvipdf, respectively.

Another alternatives are the programs texi2pdf and texi2dvi4a2ps, which
generate PDF and PostScript files directly from the texi file.

$ texi2pdf sawmill.texi

Regards,
Mario