Re: [NOTES] Next releases

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:57:47 +0200)

> sawfish 1.7.0:
> 	- Feature Freeze begins at 17th Sep (@Teika: basically friday is better than
> 	  thurdsay). Until the 24th you can add a new feature to 1.7.0 with the approval
> 	  of two core-team members (namely: I, Teika, Timo, GSR, Janeck, Jeremy).
> 	  Starting from 24th only bug/minor fixes and string-changes are allowed.

Wow, that's very kind that I am still a core team member, despite
that I am rather inactive. What is the current method of feature
approval - is it still done on wiki, or the proposed features are
listed somewhere else?

thank you Chris for continuing your awesome work!
--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |