Re: Seahorse + GtkBuilder

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Stef Walter<stef-list memberwebs com> wrote:
> I've committed the GtkBuilder from Andreas Brauchli. I've tried to go
> over everything, to make sure no breakages were introduced, but since
> this is a massive patch, I'm sure one or two got through. We'll need to
> file bugs and/or fix the problems as they come up.
>
> In the future do we want to handle massive patches like this as a branch
> in the main git repository?

As a branch, yes.  In the main git repo, probably not.  I tried that
when I was doing the gtk-doc work for libcryptui and gnome git doesn't
allow you to sync with master and then push your updated branch.  We
ought to use gitorius, git hub, or convince someone in the gnome
infrastructure team to run our own instance of gitorius.

Cheers,

Adam