[Shotwell] Modification functionality lost after moving Picture folder

So I made a mistake... Sometime in a distant past, I moved my
"Pictures" folder by mistake. Today I moved it back to where it
belongs (eg. "/home/[USER]/Pictures"), and it messed up my
modifications which I make in Gimp as an external editor. All my
*_modified.JPG files just sits there beside the original one in the
main Shotwell window. It's as if some connection between them was lost
when I moved the "Pictures" folder. Strange, because tags and ratings
where not lost.

Is there way to match my *_modified.JPG files with their original
files? I want to keep my original file, but only see the modified one
in Shotwell.

I use:
 * Linux Mint 14 Nadia
 * Kernel 3.5.0-17-generic