Re: [Shotwell] print copies of same image

That helped a lot - I didn't see that feature.  I did have trouble
printing in Shotwell though. If I select 16 pages per side and wallet
size, they came out really tiny. If I select 1 page per side and
wallet size, I get one picture on each page. If I select 16 pages per
side and then use the autosize feature, it crashes.  So, I clicked on
show in file manager, pulled up my 16 images in gthumb, and used the
images tab to select 4 columns by 4 rows - that worked well.

thanks,

Scott

On Thu, 15 May 2014 21:40:38 -0400