Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Re: Name Change for XST

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 08:33:03PM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> Can we debate the name a bit more?  I just dont want to come back
> in a few months and change it again.

> We alread did IGS->Helix Code->Ximian.  And we also had:

> GnomeAdminTools->HelixSetupTools->XimianSetupTools

It also seems to me that "System Tools" doesn't convey much more information
about what it is than "Setup Tools".

--
Joakim Ziegler - Ximian web monkey - joakim@ximian.com - Radagast@IRC
  FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer