Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] archiver gui

> Okay, sounds good. I'll do a simpler one. Is the location management UI
> too complicated also?

location management is still an open topic for debate.  I am not sure
I like the way it is currently limited.  I think that we should not
even support location management until we have done a good job at
doing this.

technical details: I think we should do everything automatically for
the user, compute differences between the location definitions, and
then render this difference in a textual format.

Miguel.