Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Required init.d files installation.

I think supporting iptables is more important considering most people use the
2.4.x kernel and all future people will too. Second, I've had weird issues with
ipchains under the 2.4 kernel that creates oddity with port blocking. I say
iptables is the #1 priority with ipchains as the #2 priority.