Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] First crack at porting g-s-t to FreeBSD

Hi marcus!

I've been looking the code and looks ok, all we'd need now for this file
is to have a common function that should call the freebsd or the linux
function depending on the system, just to provide some kind of
abstraction layer, both functions should return the same data structure,
so they both could be translated to XML with the same xml_print function
:-)

	Thank you very much for your help porting :-))

PD: if you don't mind, I'll wait to commit the patch until it's
something usable