Re: [tasque-list] Tasque

Please do!  We are always in need of help with Tasque.  The sqlite
backend is especially lacking at this point.  You can get the using
Subversion:

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/tasque/trunk tasque

If you find a bug, please report it on http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and
patches are always welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian G. Merrell