Re: [tasque-list] start develop

Alessia wrote:
> Dear all I'd like to try to improve my learnig of C# and help to
> develop or patch Tasque. I've installed mono and monodevelop from the
> repositories of my Ubuntu 8.10 but I've saw that there is a very huge
> number of installable ,mono relating packages and this thing little
> confused me. What are the package really usefull for developing
> Tasque? for example : thare are a lot of rdbm relate packages, are
> they usefull? I'm not a esperienced programmer so it's my take a long
> time starting to do something really usefull for "tasque" but in a
> way or another one have to start. Could some one help me?

This command will get you all the build dependencies for Tasque:

sudo apt-get build-dep tasque

Then you can follow the instructions here to get started with building,
coding, and submitting patches:

http://live.gnome.org/Tasque/Building
http://live.gnome.org/Tasque/CodingGuidelines
http://live.gnome.org/Tasque/HowToSubmitPatches

There are plenty of open bugs, and unreviewed patches, that might be a
good place to start!

Best,
Sandy