Re: Message body becoming NULL

Dear Sergio
I am doing exactly as written in the doc and as tmut is doing. Here
again including the code
Many thanks for your help
email_core_create_tny_email_msg (TnyPlatformFactory * platfact, gchar
*msg_body, gchar *subj, gchar *from, gchar *to,gchar *cc,gchar *bcc)
{

	TnyMsg *msg = tny_platform_factory_new_msg (platfact);

	TnyHeader *header = tny_msg_get_header (msg);

	TnyStream *plain_stream = tny_camel_mem_stream_new ();

	tny_header_set_subject (header, subj);
	tny_header_set_from (header, from);
	tny_header_set_to (header, to);
	if ( g_strcmp0 (cc,NULL) != 0)
	{
		tny_header_set_cc  (header, cc);
	}
	 if ( g_strcmp0  (bcc,NULL) != 0)
	{
	 	tny_header_set_bcc (header, bcc);
	}

	tny_stream_write (plain_stream, msg_body, strlen (msg_body));
	tny_stream_reset (plain_stream);

	tny_mime_part_construct (TNY_MIME_PART (msg), plain_stream, "text/plain", "7bit");
	g_object_unref (G_OBJECT (plain_stream));
	g_object_unref (G_OBJECT(header));

	/* Adding attachments where mime_part_list is list of attachments */
	iter = tny_list_create_iterator (mime_part_list);
	while (!tny_iterator_is_done (iter))
	{
	TnyMimePart *part = TNY_MIME_PART (tny_iterator_get_current (iter));
        tny_mime_part_add_part (TNY_MIME_PART (msg),part);

        g_object_unref (part);

        tny_iterator_next (iter);
	}
	if (iter)