GNOME 2.0 must-fix list Volunteers

Okay - I updated the list with those people who I thought
definitely signed up for a specific section. Let me
know if I made any errors. Derived from Kevin's suggestion
I put the GTK stuff under 5)

-------------

1) Menus and Applications (Nils Pedersen + Kevin Vandersloot)
        Application menus (foot and foobar)
        Menu Panel Editing
        Initial Panel(s) and Applets (gadgets)
        Icons
        Application Launch Feedback
	Taskbar and generic application switching, manipulating

2) Nautilus (Brian Crescimanno, maybe Seth)
        Inital view
        Desktop background
        Desktop Icons
	Virtual (non filesystem) views?

3) Control Center and Meta Themer (??)

4) Evolution (Anna - Ximian?)

5) Default GTK and Window Manager Settings (Guillermo S. Romero)
        Theme
        Window Commands
        Graphic Design
	Widget Usability

6) Logging In and Out (Kevin Vandersloot)
        Halt
        Reboot

Orthoganal Projects - that span all of GNOME

7) Graphic Design and Icons (??)

8) Feedback
  	 Consistent feedback accross all Core Apps
  	 Application Launch Feedback