Re: [Usability] RE: UI-Review - Monday Jan 19th!

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 11:48, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> Well done, Bryan. This seems to be going well. Can you describe the changes
> that are being made so far? Are they general usability changes or simple HIG
> compliance, or both?

A mixture of both. It depends a lot on the application. For example,
with file roller we suggested some more substantive changes, whereas
with Nautilus we basically stuck with string changes (though we kept
veering into longer term tangents, granted).

When do we know what the official module set will be? Given that the
proposed modules presumably need the most work it would be best to start
on them earlier...but... we don't know what of the proposed modules we
actually need to do.

-Seth