[Usability] Automagic cleanup of home folder

Usually when working on something I make a new folder for it an put the
files there. In that folder after working on something for a while I get
a lot of old cruft I don't need. I then make an Old folder and put al
the garbage that could still potatialy have information I need in there.

My point is after working on something for a while things start to get
messy. You don't even wan to see the My Documents folder of my parents
XP box. I have probably given up on organising that one.

As disk start bigger the need to delete stuff gets less important (not
talking about video but ordinary files) I think its a good idea to just
magicaly let files slip under the waterline after a sertain time. That
way you never have to delete anything and you only see what is current
in the Gui view of the filesystem.