[Usability] Re: The importance of good mouse acceleration

vaughan xandmail com (2004-01-27 at 1633.09 +0100):
> I would like to raise an issue which has a large impact on usability, and yet
> which rarely seems to be discussed: that of mouse acceleration. (I realise
> that not everyone uses a mouse as their pointing device, but the following
> still holds.)

There is something already, exponential based:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xfree-xpert&m=101624642005523&w=2

It works, I have been using it since I discovered that mail, but the
man page I have does not say anything about "xset m A/B 0", so it is
hard to discover.

GSR