[Utopia] some remarks on gvm

first I want to say. THX for making this great project I love it :p

but I got a remark and a question :)

remark:
plz use for mounted cdrom,dvd etc an other icon then for harddisk
volumes

question:
will users always have to umount their cdroms by right clicking on the
icon and select umount. Or are there plans to let the user just press
open on the cdrom drive?

If umount is the way you want to go. Wouldn't it be more logical to
replace umount by throw out :) (umount cdrom and open the tray) if you
umount you propably want the cd out ... :)

--
lupusBE (Kristof Vansant Belgium