libunique3

Hello

I use libunique3 with linux ( http://developer.gnome.org/unique/stable/UniqueApp.html ) . But, I think that libunique don't exist in Windows. I have found http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.3/gtk-migrating-GtkApplication.html , but I search example with this.

When I call my program, I call it with argument and I need to give this in the running program. I don't find how to do it !

With libunique I do :
app = unique_app_new_with_commands ("org.troumad.perso", NULL,"foo", COMMAND_FOO,"bar", COMMAND_BAR,NULL);
 if (unique_app_is_running (app))
 {
    printf("Envoie de message au programme qui tourne déjà\n");
    for(i=1;i<argc;i++)
    {
        unique_message=unique_message_data_new();
unique_message_data_set_text(unique_message,argv[i],strlen(argv[i]));
        unique_app_send_message (app, 1, unique_message);
        unique_message_data_free(unique_message);
    }
    g_object_unref (app);
    return 0;
  }
I give the argument with unique_message_data_set_text .
--
Amicalement vOOotre              Troumad Alias Bernard SIAUD
mon site : http://troumad.org : AD&D maths WEB...