Re: Spec Purpose and Definition

> Set a hint, yes. Maximise its own window, no. That breaks the "chain of
> command" (user->window manager->application) and allows an application to
> define its own window layout policy.

	Hmmm.... Are we sure this is a bad thing?

	Just as a docile observer to this coversation, I'd prefer the
flexibility to the "chain of command".  If my app does all sorts of
annoying things, the users won't use it, but at least I'll have the option
of programming it that way.

	Who knows, some people may like apps that work that way...

--Derek