Re: Is this list alive?

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 02:28:10PM +0200, Matthias Ettrich wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is this list still working? I tried to send a mail last week, but apparently it
> never came through (nor did it show up in the archive).
>
> Paul, did you make any progress with the final draft? If you don't find the
> time to finish it within the next week, please send me the stuff you have (to
> ettrich@trolltech.com), so that I can compile a final proposal.
>
> Both KDE and Gnome are approaching a second major version, it's about time to
> finally use the same hints. I mean, we are almost done for 4 months now, just
> that nobody completed the specs.

To be honest, I have the impression that 'we are almost done for
4 months now' only because since that time nobody bothered to post
drafts to the list anymore.  I myself might have found the time to
read and comment on email, but not to check web pages regularly :-/

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany