[xml-bindings]Can I use "libxml2.parseFile().xincludeProcess()" on child node(s)?

Hello,

I have examined and implemented the xincludeProcess() example from the Xerox presentation. But I notice that
the implementation involves transforming the entire libxml2.parseFile() document. I would like to isolate specific
regions of an XML file and process the corresponding XIncludes... not the entire document at once.

I have tried a couple of ideas, but nothing seemed to work...

Would there be an example of selecting a node with xpath and then xincludeProcess() being carried out on just
it?

I am using the python 2.2.1, with libxml2 & xslt wrapper corresponding to libxml 2.5.4.

Thank you,
Ben

This is your brain:
    bash-2.05$